Friday, July 16, 2010

gah.

TODAY is Friday. Thank God. So frustrated at work today. It was one day when, for the first time, I was so mad at one of the client that I wanted to slam the door really loud as I left the office to find her counselor. She's just a ball of trouble in the office every time she comes, the counselor didn't want to talk to her, so I got all her bullshit at the front desk. AND THEN she also called me back later in the afternoon and got pissed off over the phone cuz I wasn't apparently making her life easy. WTF. Oh please. You're at our clinic in the first place cuz you have drug problems, your life would be so much easier if you didn't take meth or crack or MJ or whatever illegal crap you took in the first place. You're lucky we're here to help you, FATASS. (she's not fat but AJ suggested to call people fat when they're being a bitch. ahhaha!)

Ok. Enough with the rant. I have nothing else to talk about besides work stuff these days, because that's all I do now. Stupid. My life is so boring.

1 comment:

  1. Its the little things that keep us amused in our lives, isn't that right? LOL. XD

    ReplyDelete